- FANTASTAGIRL AND THE MATH MONSTER (WORLD PREMIERE) – Adventure Theatre MTC – Music by Tori Boutin and Madeline Belknap
- MAKE WAY FOR DUCKLINGS (WORLD PREMIERE) – Adventure Theatre MTC – Directed by Ashleigh King – Music by William Yanesh
- CAUCASIAN CHALK CIRCLE – Constellation Theatre – Directed by Allison Stockman – Original Music by Matt Schleigh and Brian Lotter
- THE TEMPEST – We Happy Few – Directed by Hannah Todd – Original Music by John Todd
- THE A CAPPELLA PARTY (WORLD PREMIERE) – Capital Fringe Festival – Directed by Kristina Friedgen – Original Music by Ben Lurye and Sherry Benedek
- ALL SHOOK UP – Our Lady of Good Counsel HS, Olney MD – Directed by Scott Courlander
- CRAZY FOR YOU – Our Lady of Good Counsel HS, Olney MD – Directed by Kristina Friedgen
- MARY POPPINS – Wootton High School, Rockville MD – Directed by Jessica Speck
- 50+ student productions at Adventure Theatre MTC and Imagination Stage.
Ben has been a teaching artist for over 10 years with some of the most prestigious youth theater programs on the east coast, including Adventure Theatre MTC, Imagination Stage, and Young Artists of America, specializing in vocal music technique and song interpretation. He has music directed 50+ student productions with these institutions.
His private voice students have been accepted to top MT programs across the country, including Penn State, CUA, Elon, Boston Conservatory, NYU, Indiana, and more.
Ben co-composed THE A CAPPELLA PARTY, which had a sold-out run at the Capital Fringe Festival in 2010. The show featured an all-original contemporary a cappella score – years before Pitch Perfect and In Transit (…just sayin’).
Later, he wrote the music for several student productions for Imagination Stage, including TREASURE ISLAND, THE ADVENTURES OF SINBAD, SWORD IN THE STONE, and more.